Data Entry Specialist Job JSA Fairfaxby admin on more than 30 days
JSA Jobs 2020Description :
- Accurately enter work order tickets into our online system.
- Verify work orders are correct and work crews are on schedule.
- Alert office staff and work crews to any inconsistencies or changes in work tickets.
- Prepare work tickets appropriately for future invoicing.
- Monitor and edit tickets correctly for changes in work orders throughout the day.
- Detail-oriented, upbeat individual with exceptional time management and organizational skills required.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
For further information, please refer official source from JSA on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.