Blackjack Dealer- Cadillac Jack #039 s Gaming Resort Deadwood Job Liv Hospitality LLCby admin on June 1, 2020
Liv Hospitality, LLC Careers 2020 - Liv Hospitality, LLC give away an opportunity to fill Blackjack Dealer- Cadillac Jack's Gaming Resort, Deadwood that will be placed in Deadwood.
Liv Hospitality, LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
Under general supervision, the Dealer is responsible for promoting outstanding guest relations, an entertaining and energetic atmosphere while accurately dealing assigned game while maintaining the integrity of the game, as well as for explaining aspects of the games to customers unfamiliar with the games.
Position: Blackjack Dealer
Pay: $6.50/hr + tips
Nights and weekends required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent Guest Service
- Exchanges cash for playing chips.
- Ensures that wagers are placed before the cards are dealt.
- Deals cards according to Casino standard procedures.
- Computes payable-odds to pay-winning bets.
- Pays winning bets and collects losing bets.
- Responsible for table security at all times.
- Maintains a clean and neat table at all times
- Follows a strict code of conduct when accepting gratuities with no solicitation
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with high-volume money handling and counting skills; ideally in the casino or banking industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
- Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional demeanor.
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment while adhering to strict guidelines and controls.
- Must be 21 years of age, and must be able to obtain a gaming license with the South Dakota Gaming Commission.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Liv Hospitality, LLC system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.