Route Driver Job Agsource Cooperative Services Ellsworthby admin on more than 30 days
Agsource Cooperative Services Recruitment 2021Description :
AgSource/VAS is seeking a Seasonal Route Driver to collect samples from pickup locations and ensure their prompt delivery to the lab for analysis.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Pick up samples at assigned locations and ensure prompt delivery to designated people and/or places on assigned schedule
- Coordinate maintenance of company vehicles as outlined by the Fleet Manager
- Maintain records of miles driven, vehicle expenses, and other general maintenance items
- Maintain a log of samples picked up as directed
- Deliver authorized supplies requested by clients at pickup points
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a clean record, exhibit safe driving methods, and maintain an excellent driving record
- Must have strong customer service skills in order to conduct yourself in a courteous and proficient manner
- Possess strong organizational skills and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as possess effective communication skills
Deadline for applications: 2/16/2021. This positing may close prior to the deadline date if the position is filled.
To be considered for this position, click on Apply and complete the application along with attaching a Cover Letter and Resume.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Agsource Cooperative Services e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.