Packer Night Job Ditsch Springdaleby admin on more than 30 days
Ditsch Jobs 2020Description :
Ditsch USA, in Cincinnati, OH, produce Premium Pretzels Products that are distributed nationally through grocery, convenience stores, and food service outlets and other channels. For more information, visit www.ditsch.com/en
We combine a passion for premium pretzels with the desire to achieve greater heights together.
PRETZELS ARE OUR PASSION!
Would you like to be a part of this? If so, then look at the exciting job opportunities that Ditsch has to offer.
NOW HIRING Pretzel Packing Positions!
We are looking for dependable individuals who are interested in working in a nice place and making the best pretzels in the world.
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay!
Monday thru Saturday (Normally, if you are scheduled to work Saturday, you will get a day off during the week)
Available Shift Hours:
- Line 1 Monday-Saturday 10pm - 6am
- Line 2 Monday-Saturday 12am - 8am
The Packer position will assist our production group with making boxes, packing products, moving finished product to storage, and performing all duties necessary in production and packaging while maintaining a safe work environment and following all Ditsch policies and procedures.
- Package product appropriately and consistently meeting quality standards and accurate counts, measures, and weighs materials and products.
- Removes defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas for handling.
- Constructs, lines, and pads cartons, crates, and containers using hand tools.
- Examines products, and materials for quality control and ensures packing requirements are met.
- Make boxes, Place Marks and labels on carton boxes and pallets.
- Enters packing, order, and product information in or on required forms, records, or other documents.
- Stacks boxes on pallets.
- Loads products and materials into package-processing equipment.
- Transports packages to storage areas, or other specified zones.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Report any possible deficiencies or practices that could compromise food safety.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Dependable, Positive Attitude, Team Player
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to assess products for quality compliance.
- Good time management skills.
- Basic understanding of principles and processes.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required.
Education and Experience:
- Two year of general work experience.
- Bilingual English Spanish preferred but not required
The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform with or without reasonable accommodation the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to work utilizing hand dexterity continuously.
- Sitting Seldom, standing Continuously, Walking Frequently, Using hands - Continuously, Climbing Occasionally, Stooping, Kneeling Frequently, Talking, Hearing Continuously, Tasting, smelling (if applicable) Occasionally, Two Handed Carry Frequently, pushing Frequently, Pulling Frequently, Overhead Work Standing Frequently, Ladder Climbing Frequently, Repetitive Twisting Standing Continuously, Repetitive Twisting Sitting -Seldom, Bending Continuously, Ability to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion movements with upper extremities.
- Ability to work on a variety of floor surfaces including tile and concrete
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds continuously, up to 25 lb. frequently, up to 60 pounds occasionally and more than 60 lb. with mechanical or peer assistance seldom.
Visual acuity to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect items produced.
- The work environment requires tolerance to variations in temperature conditions ranging from -10 to 90 degrees F.
- Frequent exposure to wet conditions in production area, exposure to food products, and manufacturing equipment that includes a variety of controls and mechanisms.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Ditsch USA, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Ditsch system at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Packer Night Springdale August 2020 Ditsch above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Springdale below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.