Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Job CPD Integrated Healthcare @ Durantby admin on more than 30 days
CPD Integrated Healthcare @ Durant Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Work in an environment where your experience is valued and where your voice is heard. We work collaboratively to ensure the best outcomes of treatment services provided from our providers. CPD Integrated Healthcare Inc., is currently recruiting for Licensed Professional Counselor position for our Outpatient Treatment office, in Durant, Oklahoma. to provide counseling services to individuals, groups, and families while monitoring patients in pursuit of optimal treatment goals.
- The Highest Quality Patient Care by placing the needs of the patient first. We will do everything in our power to help you deliver the world’s finest care for our patients.
- Our schedules offer terrific Work / Life Balance!
- Professional Growth and Unlimited Career Opportunities. We invest in you. On-site education and in-service opportunities make it possible for you to meet re-licensure needs while expanding your professional knowledge and skills.
- Empowerment and Collaboration. You will be empowered to make decisions where you will have the opportunity to broadly affect patient care, education and research. You’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and mutual respect. Highlights include paid time off!
The Licensed Professional Counselor will demonstrate the ability to provide outpatient behavioral health treatment services to individuals, groups, and families in need of counseling services. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation for delivery of needed services;
- Maximize clinical time for counseling services;
- Establish an environment conductive to needed services;
- Develop and administer fully individual treatment plans to meet Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) and Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) standards;
- Maintain written records (i.e., progress notes);
- Demonstrate professional attitude/communication toward agency;
- Follow adopted policies and procedures of the agency;
- Work in a cooperative manner with all staff.
- Administer and document the client assessment record evaluation and develop an individual treatment plan;
- Ensure treatment plan problems, goals, objectives, and interventions have continuity and are in proper sequence;
- Make session plans compatible with treatment plan goals/objectives;
- Write progress notes in an efficient, clear format;
- Maintain progress notes in an up-to-date manner per agency guidelines;
- Ensure progress notes reflect activities related to goals and objectives of approved treatment plan;
- Complete each progress note for each session and follow policy and procedure of agency for placement of client files;
- Maintain an environment that is functional and orderly;
- Begin sessions promptly;
- Ensure clinical time on objectives/goal continues until end of session;
- Use techniques that convey a sense of importance for therapeutic goals and objectives;
- Reinforce positive efforts of clients;
- Possess emotional maturity;
- Appearance is well-groomed and dress is appropriate;
- Maintain a punctual and dependable schedule;
- Demonstrate professional and ethical attitudes toward agency;
- Communicate to the public positive significance of mental health services;
- Read and abide by policies and procedures which have been adapted by the agency;
- Work cooperatively with and be considerate of all personnel;
- Accept and carry out duties related to clinic programs;
- Make positive contributions to the improvement of clinical program;
- Give support to all clinic programs.
- Participates in weekly supervision, staffing, quarterly facility wide staffing, or any other trainings. Participation is defined as giving and receiving feedback on clients and being physically present in the meetings.
Master’s Degree. Counselors must meet training, experience, and continuing education requirements necessary for the patient population for which services are provided. Counselors providing adolescent services and family counselors must meet training requirements. Must be at least 21 years old. 1 to 3 years’ experience providing counseling services to patients preferred.
Preferred: Treatment philosophy consistent with CPD Integrated Healthcare, Inc., philosophy. Knowledge of chemical dependency and 12 Step recovery philosophy.
License or certification
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) with current licensure with the State Board of Oklahoma.
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended.
Equal opportunity employer
CPD Integrated Healthcare, Inc. is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 - $47.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- LPC (Preferred)
- One location
For further information, please refer official source from CPD Integrated Healthcare @ Durant on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.