Office Assistant Job YukonKuskokwim Health Corporation Nunapitchukby admin on more than 30 days
YukonKuskokwim Health Corporation Jobs 2020Description :
With in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by JCAHO, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
Performs secretarial duties including typing, shorthand, filing, answering telephones and making copies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Office machines (i.e., multi-line telephones, computer, fax machines, etc.)
- Computer skills.
- Good human relations and oral/written communication skills.
- Must possess organization skills and the ability to handle information of a confidential nature and exercise good judgment on an independent basis.
- Possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with varying personalities and must remain calm, tactful and diplomatic at all times.
- Possess the ability to work independently and maintain accountability of work.
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
Preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants according to the provisions of P.L. 93-638. Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
For more information, please contact YKHC Recruitment at: [email protected] or 1-907-543-6060 and ask to speak with a recruiter. If you would like more information about our organization and positions available please visit our website at www.ykhc.org.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.