ATTENDANT - POOL- Part-time Job Hard Rock Cafe International (USA) Inc Atlantic Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Under the supervision of the Recreation Supervisor, the incumbent ensures top quality guest service for the pool clientele.Responsibilities:
- Collects soiled linens and replenishes area with fresh supplies.
- Performs cleaning duties to ensure the pool areas are kept sanitary and safe.
- Promote positive public/employee relations at all times.
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- CPR and first aid certification is preferred.
For further information, please refer official source from Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.