Warehouse Shipping amp Receiving Clerk Job Keurig Dr Pepper Allentownby admin on November 5, 2020
Keurig Dr Pepper Recruitment 2020Description :
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for shipping, receiving, returns, carrier relations, order management, product management and customer service. Assumes prompt, accurate, and systematic handling of finished goods and raw materials orders while providing outstanding customer service.
Shift and Schedule: This is a full time position must have the flexibility to work weekends and holidays as required or scheduled.
- Check in and out truck drivers in a timely manner using Carrier Point (logistics software used by Ryder)
- Accurately handle all transactions which in many cases, are legal documents
- Assign drivers to doors to be loaded and unloaded
- Assign material handlers to load and unload the trucks
- Complete the bill of ladings for drivers and get the proper signatures
- Maintain the office areas to include filing and cleaning duties as required
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies and procedures of and standards established by OSHA
- Execute new approaches/procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and services performed
- Confidence, integrity and an autonomous mindset with the ability to work independently and strive to win, even in challenging environments
- Ability to comprehend and follow work instructions and calibrate instrumentation
- Team-player attitude with well-developed interpersonal skills and comfort in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Mechanical orientation with the ability to solve problems and implement change
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to conduct root-cause analysis and implement corrections
- 1 year logistics, or shipping and receiving experience
- 1 year working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- 1 year of experience using SAP or a similar warehouse management system
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.