Doctor #039 s Receptionist - 2553 Job National Vision Inc Windsorby admin on more than 30 days
National Vision, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
Right now we are looking for a Doctor’s Receptionist to join our growing team at one of our Walmart Vision locations. The Doctor’s Receptionist provides prompt, courteous service to customers either on the phone or in person. This position also provides clerical assistance to the Optometrist.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with NVI protocol.
- Conduct accurate and timely pre-testing of patients.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the next day’s appointments.
- Keep store tidy and presentable according to company guidelines and policies.
- Prepare and maintain sales sheets and records in accounting/inventory application.
- Assist and maintain appropriate professional relations with the Optometrist, other NVI associates, and customers.
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is preferred.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
For more detail information, please refer official source from National Vision, Inc. on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.