Laboratory Chief Science And Quality Officer Job Thusa Solutions Pendletonby admin on September 12, 2020
Thusa Solutions Jobs 2020Description :
is looking for a Laboratory Chief Science and Quality Officer to provide expertise and guidance related scientific matters to our clients, technical staff and corporate officers. Lead efforts to bring on new technology and services. Oversee and supervise the quality department within the technical lab including the COOL Committee.
- PhD degree in a laboratory science (Bachelor’s degree minimum) with a broad knowledge of multiple laboratory testing departments
- ASCP; other national certifications considered
- Good communication skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with management of staff
- Ability to manage work load and delegate.
- Manages and oversees the performance of the Quality Department within the technical laboratory and COOL Committee functions and activities.
- Continually reviewing Interpath reference lab testing volume and cost to identify new technologies and equipment appropriate to implement at our facility or facilities.
- Participating with sales department to identify new products and services for our clients. Develop ROI and other business metrics to present to Corporate Officers for approval. Research and lead the development and deployment of those products and services.
- Participates in the evaluation of ongoing accuracy of test results across the organization.
- Participates in the process of evaluating test results and recognizing abnormal values in specific population groups.
- Provides our clients expert guidance and help in interpreting laboratory results.
- Develop and modify procedures as needed.
- Establish and monitor programs, to ensure the accuracy of tests.
- Oversees the review of proficiency testing through the QA department and helps identify areas of concern and assurance of appropriate corrective action.
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to assure patient confidentiality.
- Administrative duties including excellent customer service to all patients, clients and employees.
- Answer phones in a timely manner following company standards on proper phone etiquette.
- Responsible for corporate compliance/quality in the technical laboratory.
- Annual improvements in all areas of responsibility through the ongoing use of IQ tools.
- Maintain Interpath’s corporate culture.
- Maintain compliance with all corporate policies, protocols and procedures.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Thusa is dedicated to delivering holistic solutions through our customized qualifying methods in which we make the upfront investment to thoroughly qualify our talent. We take the time to build real relationships with our clients and resources. In addition to that, we go the extra mile to make sure that our workforce is happy, dedicated, and appreciated so that they will always be ready to deliver quality while on your clock. dedicated to delivering holistic solutions through our customized qualifying methods in which we make the upfront investment to thoroughly qualify our talent. We take the time to build real relationships with our clients and resources. In addition to that, we go the extra mile to make sure that our workforce is happy, dedicated, and appreciated so that they will always be ready to deliver quality while on your clock.
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes company priorities.
We treat our employees like family while providing on-going support for growth. We are not only looking for people who can do the job, we are also looking for our future leaders.
Powered by JazzHR
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Thusa Solutions on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.