Sales Support Specialist Job Britton Transport Minneapolisby admin on more than 30 days
Britton Transport Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Britton Transport is currently looking for qualified Sales Support Specialists to join our team.
We are looking for (1) experienced Support Specialist and (1) entry-level Sales Support Specialist (recent college graduate).
You will provide administrative support for the US Outside sales leaders and other leaders on a variety of tasks that support the functional areas of our US business development. Primary duties include document preparation and distribution, facilitating communication, meeting organization, calendar management and travel coordination. Also responsible for project support which includes assistance with initial project setup, note taking and following up on action items. Due to the sensitive nature of the information being managed, it is essential that the highest standards of confidentiality and professionalism be maintained.
- Prepare and/or edit letters, faxes, memos and emails and prepare PowerPoint presentations as directed.
- Run various reports as directed, conduct research as needed to verify accuracy.
- Coordinate, setup, and book meetings (participants, rooms, conference call lines, video conferencing, etc. in order to support meetings for leadership.
- Act as a detailed note taker in every attended meeting, ensure note are prepared in detail and summary. Set up "follow up action items" and distribute notes to all attendees of the meeting via email.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for various staff (including flights, rental cars, hotels, etc.).
- Participate in Britton's Social Committee and provide overview of activities and/or action items to Executives.
- Work with various vendors and third party organizations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven work experience in a Sales Support role working with upper management and executive leadership providing high-level administrative support.
- For entry-level candidates (recent college grads), you will need to have a degree in Business, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with various CRM platforms and/or SAP
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Windows, Email & Phone Systems
- Must have a very high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Must be highly detailed with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- College degree preferred, but not required if you have multiple years experience in a highly administrative support role. College degree required for entry-level candidates.
- Previous work experience and/or knowledge of transportation & logistics strongly preferred, but not required.
- This person must have a strong personality, be detail orientated, organized and flexible. This person will want to grow with us in sales, account management, pricing and/or analytics.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Britton Transport on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.