Construction Equipment Mechanic Job Midwest Rentals LLC Greenwoodby admin on April 26, 2020
Midwest Rentals LLC, Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are looking to hire an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic to inspect, service, and maintain our range of heavy-duty construction equipment. As a lead mechanic, you will be responsible for driving to the job site, inspecting engines and equipment, carrying out services, conducting repairs, and providing routine maintenance to the construction fleet.
To ensure success as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic, you should have proven experience working with heavy machinery, be able to lift, push or pull without reasonable accommodations up to 100 lbs, and be able to troubleshoot issues on the job site. Ultimately, a top-notch Heavy Equipment Mechanic can repair and service even the biggest machinery with expert care.
- Driving to the job site.
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Able to do field diagnostics in a timely manner.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles/equipment.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with Rental manager
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management
- Assist Rental manager and delivery driver with setting up and closing down construction sites
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
- Proven work experience as a Diesel or Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to operate heavy machinery.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Ability to work after-hours if required.
- Good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- general labor: 3 years (Preferred)
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanic: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- NEBRASKA (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information, please refer official source from Midwest Rentals LLC, on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.