IT Manager Job Inteva Products LLC Blufftonby admin on more than 30 days
Inteva Products, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
This position is responsible for ensuring the continuous availability of the communications and network information systems environment at a local facility. The primary focus is to configure, maintain, control, troubleshoot and monitor the facility's LAN resources, coordinate projects, and provide first level support for all processes and manage the plant IT team. A seconday focus is to coordinate with Corporate/Shared Services Information Technology (IT) team members to configure and maintain the local voice and data communications environment.
- Manage the set-up and maintenance of LAN-based information systems to include configuration and tuning, upgrades, performance monitoring and usage reporting.
- Manage an IT team effectively to provide direction with various levels of IT experience/knowledge.
- Set-up and maintain voice and data communications systems to include configuration and tuning, upgrades, performance monitoring and usage reporting.
- Maintains the integrity of the LAN-based information systems environment by ensuring upgrades/ service packs/etc are implemented as required.
- Perform "on call" assignments, as required, by responding to problem situations, following procedures for problem resolution and reporting, and engaging in follow-up analysis to determine and eliminate causes of errors.
- Analyze technology trends in order to provide recommendations for the improvement, implementation and/or execution of appropriate information systems solutions.
- Adheres to and enforces corporate IT policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide on-going definition and recommendation of standard and facility-unique systems.
- Provide input for the monthly activity report and other status reports, as required.
- Document applications systems, as required.
- Ensure a strong working relationship with key business function users and management.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.