Adult Foster Care Job AdvanceCare Health Services LLC Salemby admin on September 18, 2020
AdvanceCare Health Services, LLC Recruitment 2021Description :
AdvanceCare Health Services, LLC. specializes in providing services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our focus is on providing each individual with a community support system that facilitates and inspires their growth and development, along with fostering their sense of independence. We are able to do this by working with families that want to be Family Model Professionals and are willing to open up their homes to a client.
We are currently looking for more Family Model Professionals to join our team, and help be full-time support for one of our clients. By opening up your home, you would be able to provide constant care 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and would receive compensation on tax-free/tax-exempt basis as an Independent Contractor with AdvanceCare. An added bonus would be that we ensure each of our Family Model Professionals, that we retain within our program, are Medication Administration Certified.
The simple act of caring is heroic. It is not an easy task by any means to be a caretaker, especially to someone with intellectual, developmental, and/or physical disabilities. Sometimes this career can be thankless, however, the differences you make for that person, whether small or large, can play a huge part in their life.
Why choose us?
When you choose us, you choose family. Our team is committed to providing the best care possible to the men and women we support. Here at AdvanceCare, everyone is more than just a number, but a beloved member of our family.
We aim to be constantly improving in our industry to ensure that our staff is adequately trained and have the tools accessible to them in order to succeed.
Just like the rainbow has many colors, individuals have many different disabilities. Some individuals may need assistance taking a shower, whereas others may need a shoulder to lean on. At AdvanceCare we are a blended family, specializing in a range of different services to offer and participate in.
The following information will also be required:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to complete State Required Training Courses, prior to being initially hired and completed on an annual basis while in our program.
- Must be able to effectively read, write, and communicate verbally in English. You will need to be able to understand instructions, perform record-keeping duties, and write daily notes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile liability insurance of the appropriate type and minimum coverage limits for Tennessee, as established by the Department of Safety and Homeland Security.
- Must also have Homeowner’s or Renter’s Insurance.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Must not be listed on the Tennessee Abuse Registry, the Tennessee Sexual Offender Registry, the Tennessee Felony Offender Information List (FOIL), and the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities.
- Viable Personal and Professional References for the past 5 years.
- Ability to handle high-stress situations with a clear and focused demeanor.
- Able to provide a safe, healthy, and clean environment for the client served.
AdvanceCare Health Services, LLC. is a growing agency providing Respite and Family Model Services. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Contract
- Caregiving: 1 year (Required)
- Medication Administration (Preferred)
- CPR & First Aid (Preferred)
- This position requires a client to live in your home, is this something you are comfortable with?
- One location
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.