Resident Aide Job Cambridge Falls (Personal Care Home) Wampumby admin on November 30, 2020
Cambridge Falls (Personal Care Home) Jobs 2020Description :
RCA (Resident Care Aide)
We are seeking Full Time and Part Time Resident Care Aides (RCA) for all shifts. You'll be a key point of contact for residents, providing and assisting with many daily needs. Your role will include assisting with their appearance and self care, helping with meals and maintaining a pleasant dining experience, as well as helping them keep a clean, safe residence.
Apply now online or in person if you're interested in joining our exciting and supportive team.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Help our residents with bathing, grooming, dressing, incontinence, oral hygiene, and other ADL’s
- Provided assistance as needed with serving meals and assisting residents with eating
- Help residents when they need to move from a chair to bed, etc
- Help some of our residents to and from our Structured Day Program
- Assist the therapists with group activities
- Gives report to the Nurse or designated charge person at the end of the shift.
- Reports any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person immediately for determination of contacting the on-call Nurse.
- Reminding residents to take medication, opening containers for residents, opening prepackaged medication for residents, reading the medication label to residents, observing residents while they take medication, checking the self-administered dosage against the label of the container, and reassuring residents that they have obtained and are taking the dosage as prescribed.
- Supervise, assist or provide showers and baths.
- Supervise, assist residents to dress/undress.
- Assure the cleanliness and dignity of each resident.
- A sunny and positive attitude
- A willingness to learn
- A desire to help others in need
- Experience caring for someone, either professionally or personally
Cambridge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cambridge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- One location
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Cambridge Falls (Personal Care Home) website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.