Cook/Cashier-3 0 Hours Per Day Job Delaware City Schoolsby admin on more than 30 days
Delaware City Schools Job Vacancies 2020Description :
BOARD OF EDUCATION – DELAWARE CITY SCHOOLS
Date: March 6, 2015
Reports To: Head Cook, Food Service Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Qualifications: * High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in operation of Windows-based computer system
- Demonstrate good customer service
- Experience in the preparation of school lunches or related retail/food service
- Ability to communicate ideas and directives clearly and effectively both orally and
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with deadlines
- Good health, physical stamina, fitness and vitality
General Description: Help prepare and serve meals at preparation kitchen, including ala carte offerings and at
the satellite school, if assigned.
Essential Functions: 1. Carefully follow directions given by the head cook.
2. Strictly adhere to prescribed standardized recipes.
3. Diligently work at his/her specific tasks and offer help to others when needed.
4. He/she will acquaint themselves with every procedure in the lunchroom.
5. Maintain orderly, clean and safe work areas.
6. Prepare and serves food in an attractive manner.
7. Follow HACCP plan standards as prescribed and enforced by the City/County
Board of Health.
8. Take pride in personal appearance by keeping person clean and clothing neat.
9. Perform duties as required at special meal functions.
10. Help to teach CBI students proper behavior in the work area.
11. Training required applicable to positionif work 20 hours or more per week will
need 6 hours of training annually and if under 20 hours per week 4 hours of
Expectations: 1. Demonstrate support for the district’s Vision, Mission and Beliefs.
2. Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement by engaging in regular
professional development activities.
3. Ensure that decisions are based on data.
4. Demonstrate flexibility and openness to innovation in the performance of job
5. Serve as a role model in how to conduct oneself as a citizen and as a
responsible, intelligent human being.
6. Adhere to and enforce all board policies.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
8. The employee shall remain free from any alcohol or abuse of a non-prescribed
controlled substance in the workplace throughout his/her employment in the
Additional Working 1. Occasional exposure to blood, bodily fluids, and tissue.
Conditions: 2. Occasional operation of a vehicle under inclement weather conditions.
3. Occasional interaction among unruly children.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.