Warehouse Worker Job Blue Bucket Trucking Piscatawayby admin on more than 30 days
Blue Bucket Trucking Recruitment 2020Description :
2nd Shift Warehouse positions available.
12pm - 9pm Monday - Friday. Occasional Saturday overtime available.
Duties Include: Unloading 16' box trucks and trailers of storage merchandise, recyclables and second hand goods. Sort and palletize merchandise for storage and prepare storage orders for shipment. Sort and prepare recyclables for shipment. Other standard Warehouse duties as assigned.
Position requires ability to lift 50 - 75 lbs on a consistent basis throughout the shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Blue Bucket Trucking system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.