Estimator/Customer Service Representative Job Accent Signage Systems Minneapolisby admin on more than 30 days
Accent Signage Systems Recruitment 2020Description :
Title: Estimator/Customer Service Representative
Reports To: General Manager
Primary Purpose: Act as a liaison between customers and our production departments to determine customer expectations and to ensure those expectations are met by working with the Production team.
Expected Attributes of Employees:
- Positive attitude with a high level of accountability, personal drive, ambition, integrity
- Competent in communicating directly and effectively throughout the organization
- High level of multi-tasking skills, with a strong attention to details
- Passion for continuous improvement in all aspects of the position and a personal drive toward positive results
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to balance issues emotionally and objectively and empathize with other employee concerns
- Signage and Customer Service experience preferred.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.), Acrobat, and QuickBooks, or have the ability to learn quickly. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is preferred.
- Self-sufficiency and attention to detail are critical.
- You must have strong prioritization skills as well as the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with other Customer Service Representatives and members of the production team. Successful CSR’s are good at listening to customers, evaluating their true needs, and providing the right solutions. General project management skills are required.
- GED/High School Diploma
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately estimate projects from existing and new customers, as assigned by the lead
CSR/PM, in a cost-effective manner with a quick turnaround time.
- Write, produce, and manage new project work orders.
- Collect and relay all pertinent information from customers needed for work orders, including (but not limited to) artwork, proof approval signatures, approved purchase orders, billing and shipping information.
- Meet commitment dates on delivery of quotes, prototypes, and projects.
- Confer daily with Layout and Production departments to accurately manage individual jobs.
- Prepare and communicate project reports for clients and management staff so customers know where projects are in our production schedule at all times.
- Accurately track all projects and enters notes into customer accounts so that signs can be reproduced consistently and cost effectively.
- Maintain accurate and organized client accounts to ensure that any other CSR/PM can assist a client in your absence.
- Notify clients when projects ship and checks in with clients to ensure receipt.
- Communicate with and supports on any quotes, prototypes, or projects in which they are involved.
- Notify the lead CSR/PM immediately if there is an issue that cannot be resolved satisfactorily.
Accent Signage Systems is an award winning wholesale fabricator of ADA interior signage for both the national and international markets.
Accent Signage Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and offers a competitive pay and benefits package, an encouraging, supportive environment with training, professional development, recognition programs and career growth opportunities. Our benefits include profit-sharing, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account options, short-term and long-term disability, vacation and paid company holidays.
We believe that people have always been and will continue to drive the success of our company. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we invite you to submit your name for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- signage sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- What is your salary requirement?
- One location
For further information, please refer official source from Accent Signage Systems on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.