Forklift Operator Job Angelus Block Co Inc Indioby admin on more than 30 days
Angelus Block Co., Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Interested candidates please complete an application from 07:00am to 03:00pm Monday through Friday at:
88-100 Fargo Canyon Rd
Indio, Ca 92203
Ask for Roberto Delgado.
Founded in 1946, Angelus Block is California’s leading producer of concrete masonry units, interlocking concrete pavers, decorative site wall units, and segmental planter wall units.
Forklift Operator's primary responsibility is to safely transport and load product.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Safely transporting product and operating forklift.
2. Daily Safety inspections and upkeep of forklifts.
3. Putting orders together correctly for customers.
4. Loading of customers trucks/vehicles.
5. Organizing and cleaning of Inventory Stock Area.
6. Communication with office staff regarding inventory levels.
7. Courteous interaction with customers and drivers.
8. Must follow and understand the Lock-Out Tag-Out policy, and all safety rules and policies.
Basic labor experience
Previous experience with manufacturing and construction work
Previous forklift and loader experience
Minimum physical requirements:
Must have the physical stamina to perform continuously with full body motion for climbing, reaching, pushing and lifting, etc.
Communication skills English and Spanish preferred but not required.
Constant- Seeing, carrying, gripping objects under 20lbs.
Frequent- Bending, reaching, sitting, lifting objects under 20lbs.
Occasional- feeling, climbing, balancing, hearing, stooping, standing, walking, driving, twisting, hand tools. Pushing and pulling objects under 20 lbs. Carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling items from 20 lbs up to 100 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Angelus Block Co offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Angelus Block Co., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.29 - $18.30 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- forklift operator: 1 year (Required)
- Reach Truck: 1 year (Required)
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Indio, CA 92203 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Certified Forklift Operator (Required)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Follow current good warehousing practice
- Receive/process shipments
- Perform proper forklift inspections and follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.