Medical Registration/Discharge Scheduling - Cardiology East Mesa Job TriCityby admin on August 29, 2020
TriCity Cardiology Careers 2020 - TriCity Cardiology require the best people to fill Medical Registration/Discharge Scheduling - Cardiology - East Mesa that will be placed in Mesa.
TriCity Cardiology Recruitment 2020Description :
If you are seeking to join a stable and established organization with high employee and patient satisfaction ratings, then is for you! has been serving the healthcare needs of the East Valley for over 40 years.
We are searching for a customer service oriented professional to join our dynamic Registration/Discharge Scheduling team! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment for a company that truly cares about the service provided to their patients and putting quality care first, this may be an ideal position for you!
has a vision “To be among the best providers of cardiovascular care in the entire country and be a place where employees want to work, patients want to receive care and physicians want to practice.”
Consistent with our vision, we constantly strive to improve our employee satisfaction. has been voted a Top Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal. Annual employee satisfaction surveys are conducted to obtain feedback on how we can continue to make the best place to work.
- Position Location: East MesaPower Rd./Broadway Rd.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 hour shifts. Position requires flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00am-5:30pm.
This position provides front office support to our patients by greeting and registering patients, providing financial information and support and verifying both financial and demographic information upon check-in. This position also provides comprehensive discharge services to the patients to ensure that the care plan and physician orders are scheduled and carried out.
REGISTRAR ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Verifies and updates all demographic and insurance information on patients in Practice Management (PM).
- Scans all insurance cards, pharmacy cards and drivers’ licenses into the appropriate accounts in Practice Management (PM).
- Ensures Privacy Notices and yearly updates are completed and signed on every patient.
- Explains TCC’s financial policy and Forms Fees to patients. Ensures that patient signs the financial policy and completion of Forms paperwork. Discusses the patient’s financial responsibility, including co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles, Forms Fees and payment needed at time of visit.
- Must attempt to collect co-pays, coinsurance, deductibles, deposits, and/or past due balances.
- Reconciles cash bag and prepare and reconciles the daily deposit.
DISCHARGE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Schedules patient appointments for testing both internally and externally per physician’s orders.
- Schedules follow up appointments or referrals to other specialists per physicians order.
- Completes lab and radiology requisitions/orders and tasks for authorization appropriately.
- Creates new patient charts and scheduling for walk in New Patients
- Prints patient appointment reminders, clinical summaries, and reviews all TCC scheduling, policies, cancellation notices and testing instructions.
- Verify appropriate diagnosis for Testing from the chart.
- Enrolls patients in the Patient Portal if not already registered.
- Works various task buckets for scheduling and completes scheduling tasks
Note: The essential functions outlined in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements of the position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 40 wpm typing
- Knowledge of basic computer and math skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking ability in order to resolve problems and carry out instructions.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in an effective, clear, calm, friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all internal and external customers.
- Manages tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Previous medical scheduling preferred.
- One year of cash handling experience preferred.
In addition to fostering a positive work environment with internal career growth opportunities for our employees, we offer a generous comprehensive Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Monday-Friday work schedules
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage (1st of the month following 60 days of employment)*
- 401(k) retirement plan*
- Paid Time Off (PTO)*
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays*
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance*
- Supplemental Insurance*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount program offering exclusive pricing to thousands of retailers
- Available for full-time, regular employees of after meeting certain eligibility requirements
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal employment opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
For more information about career opportunities with , please visit our website: www.tricitycardiology.com
At , patient satisfaction is a top priority. Our team of physicians and staff are dedicated to providing high quality care and outstanding patient service so that every encounter is a positive experience! To maintain the highest degree of patient confidence, the practice relies on the Press Ganey system for scoring patient satisfaction.
Each of our board-certified physicians are dedicated to bringing only the best cardiovascular care to their patients based on clinical guidelines established by their specialty boards and fellowship programs. Each one is a leader in his or her field of specialty, many earning the distinction of “Top Doctor” recognition by Phoenix Magazine since the practice was established in 1979. As graduates from some of the nation’s leading medical schools and fellowship programs, the team of physicians enjoys a national reputation for excellence and achievement.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.