Electrical Superintendent / Project Manager Job Southern Services Inc Cluteby admin on November 12, 2020
Southern Electrical Services Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Electrical Superintedent/Project Manager Lake Jackson-Houston
ELECTRICAL SUPERINTENDENT/PROJECT MANAGER – HOUSTON, TX
Electrical Superintendent/Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Superintendent/Project Manager in Houston, TX is between $90,000 and $110,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Incredible autonomy for senior managers
- A top electrical contractor in the state of Texas
Electrical Superintendent/Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work, schedule, and resources necessary to successfully complete a project.
- Plan and organize a project.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies.
- Supervise the preparation of all change orders on the project. Negotiate all change orders on the project.
- Monitor construction activities in conjunction with the onsite foreman and superintendent to ensure project is being built on schedule, and within budget.
- Investigate any potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures within company guidelines, and under supervision.
- Supervise the preparation of any and all change quotations for presentation to the prime client - negotiate all change quotations to a conclusion.
- Prepare monthly costing reports.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Review any documentation prepared by assistant project manager before submission.
- Represent the company in project meetings.
Electrical Superintendent/Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with an electrical contractor.
- Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet deadlines.
- Must have stable work history.
- Previous management or supervisory experience.
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Journeyman License or Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38.00 - $42.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Multiple locations
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Southern Electrical Services Inc. on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.