AP Art History Job Busche Academy Chesterby admin on July 14, 2020
Busche Academy Recruitment 2020Description :
- BA/BS from accredited US/Canadian university
- 3 years relevant teaching experience
- Experience as AP/SAT/TOEFL reader (grader)
- Curriculum development experience
- Teacher training experience
- Experience teaching English learners
- Distance Teaching experience
- Availability to teach at main campus in China when Covid restrictions ease
- Develop Course Plan in consultation with BRS Curriculum Specialist
- Teach 4-5 50 min classes per week 16-18 weeks within the following time slots: 9:00-12:00PM, 6:00-8:00AM
- Provide opportunities for students to interact during class
- Meet one to one with students weekly
- Evaluate and report student progress based on graded daily assignments and weekly tests.
$250 for course preparation
$25-$30 per instructional hour (50 mins)
Part-time teachers with high speed internet can teach from home via Zoom
Full-time teachers receive free accommodation and instructional support if they choose to teach from Busch Academy in Covid-free Chester, New Hampshire (an hour from Boston) https://www.buscheacademy.org
- Candidates submit resume and cover letter to give contact person and email
- Qualified candidates deliver demo lesson based on course materials and guidelines provided to them
- Finalist candidates complete online interview
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Teacher: 3 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- Chester, NH 03036 (Preferred)
- UAE (Preferred)
- Other forms
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Busche Academy e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in AP Art History Chester August 2020 Busche Academy above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Chester below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.