Collector/Facilities Coordinator Job Glacier Bancorp Inc Kalispellby admin on November 5, 2020
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Employee will have extensive contact with customers, vendors, the general public, and bank staff and will interact in a professional and courteous manner, and conduct him/herself in such relationships in a manner that will enhance the overall efficiency and image of the bank.
- Establish routines to coordinate collection activities and take appropriate actions in accordance with established bank practices, policies, and workflows. Routine should include, but it not limited to: reviewing daily reports for past due Consumer, Real Estate/Mortgage, and Commercial Loans and check for any posting errors: reviewing loan delinquency report and asset quality report periodicallyat least monthly; review charge-offs regularly to determine whether/when to submit to collection agencies; check daily mail and bankruptcy email for bankruptcy notices and other correspondence and follow up with appropriate action; check delinquent loans for tax deeds, inquire on property taxes and research/obtain appropriate insurance.
- Create and send via appropriate methods and in a timely manner, collection letters and notices, certified repossession letters, and deficiency/surplus letters. Coordinate with Mortgage Loan Servicing Center on delinquent Real Estate/Mortgage loans. File Proof of Claim forms for bankruptcies
- Make calls to past due account customers to set up repayment plans to work toward solving delinquencies.
- Complete non-accrual and/or charge-off forms and reports monthly. Enter communication notes and information into bank systems to track correspondence with customers. Update special messages on past due accounts.
- Maintain working knowledge of bankruptcy, foreclosure, and deed-in-lieu proceeds and policies, settlement offer process and loan modifications requirements.
- Skip Trace and repossess property pledged as security on Consumer Loans.
- Liquidate repossessed assets per company policy, processes, and required approvals.
- Report all repossessions to the Credit Department immediately.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with the bank’s legal counsel, law enforcement, and other purlic officials who may be called upon for assistance
- Meet weekly with Special Assets Committee to review loan delinquencies and/or action items.
- Participate as an active member of the bank’s Facilities Committee. Assist with daily maintenance of bank facilities and meet monthly to review, track, and assist with facility and bank property projects.
- Work closely with EVP/Chief Credit Officer to prepare properties, using a checklist for bank ownership, followed by maintenance and marketing of bank owned properties.
- Maintain a list of and working relationship with service providers, including plumbers, electricians, HVAC technicians, janitorial services, etc. to assist with facility needs.
- Service Quality – embrace service pledge and provide extraordinary and consistent service to all internal and external customers. Listens to and asks about customers needs.
- Participates in required training, staff meetings, and lobby displays.
- Participate in Community Service and Bank-sponsored activities that serve and support the mission and values of Glacier Bank.
- Provide superior internal and external customer service: must demonstrate self-governance, courtesy and respect toward external customers as well as internal customers (all organization personnel).
- Complete required bank and BVS training courses within assigned time frame(s).
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Must complete the assigned online training courses and achieve a passing score by due date.
- Represent Glacier Bank in a professional manner which includes a professional image, confidentiality, a positive “can-do” attitude, good attendance, punctuality, flexibility and adaptability in meeting bank and customer needs. Keep work area tidy and maintain customer privacy.
- Additional duties as requested or assigned.
About You: Required Qualifications
- High degree of attention to detail as well as excellent organizational skill(s) to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have ability to prioritize and organize heavy workload(s) and demonstrate effective time management skill(s).
- Must have the ability to work in a professional manner and consistently demonstrate courtesy, customer service, and tact in a fast-paced/deadlines-oriented environment.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately: perform effectively under pressure; meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines and make decisions based on regulation(s), company policy(s), knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and follow complex written and oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer skill with working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, ten-key, and general computer applications.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with DU/LP Automated Systems.
A moderate level of banking knowledge desired.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to: climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, push, and pull.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes. What We Offer: COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $12 billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 8 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona and Nevada). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Glacier Bancorp, Inc. website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.