Food Preparer Job Super Suppers Perrysburgby admin on more than 30 days
Super Suppers Jobs 2020Description :
Super Suppers is looking for the missing piece to our puzzle. Could that be you? We are looking for someone for food prep/customer service.
If you are interested in a unique food prep experience creating Take n' Bake entrees to help families eat healthy at home that -
- Offers work/life balance
- Typically closes at 6:30pm during the week and 4pm on Saturday so you can go home and enjoy doing what you love
- Listens to its employees
- Truly promotes a teamwork culture
- Will invest in you to grow with the company
- Works hard, but has fun doing it
Then please apply!
We are looking for someone with basic food prep skills, pays attention to detail, is a positive influence, and basic computer skills. We are willing to train the Super Suppers way and invest in your ServSafe certification and beyond.
Must be available Tuesday - Saturday. Wanting PT 15-35 hours per week, depending on candidate ability. May grow to 40 hours if desired.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
We have COVID procedures in place to protect our customers and employees.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
For further information, please refer official source from Super Suppers Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Super Suppers, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.