DATA ENTRY TECHNICIAN - PART-TIME Job PharMerica Newarkby admin on December 28, 2020
PharMerica Recruitment 2021Description :
- Order Entry for new/refill medications.
- File documentation as required by pharmacy regulations.
- Respond to customer inquiries as necessary.
- Fill drug kits under direct supervision applying accuracy and aseptic technique.
- Match preprinted label and delivery manifests with a source document.
- Locate medication from pharmacy supply area, count out, and package in correct system, including blister packs and vials.
- Pre-package medications according to standard procedures.
- Assist in other phases of computer operations including billing procedures.
- Clean all equipment and work areas.
- Check equipment for calibration and safety.
- Rotate stock as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician, preferred.
- Previous pharmacy experience required.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Attention to detail and be able to work under deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.