Patient Care Manager Job Kindred Hospice Palm Desertby admin on more than 30 days
Kindred Hospice Jobs 2020Description :
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.Overview
We’re looking for a Patient Care Manager to join our team.
You will report directly to the Director of Operations. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of your assigned hospice site, including managing, overseeing and directing the services and performance of team members.
- Supervising and directing the work of all team members, assigning of admit and evaluation visits, scheduling visits and ensuring staff are completing visits in a timely manner
- Manage the site in the absence of the Clinical Manager or Director of Operations
- Managing and overseeing clinical and administrative and recordkeeping functions
- Responding to phone referral/inquiries in a timely, professional, and compassionate manner
- Participate in on-call nursing schedule and providing direct skilled bedside nursing care in patients homes
- Degree in Nursing. Registered Nurse with ASN or BSN from an accredited school of nursing, one year experience as an RN (Licensed in the state of requested employment)
- Three years’ experience in direct patient care. One year management experience. Two or more years’ experience in hospice, home health and oncology
- Must be able to effectively operate nursing assessment tools and office equipment to include, computer and or tablet
- Sensitivity to feeling of the terminally ill and their families before and after a patient’s death
- Knowledge of terminally ill patients and their families along with an understanding of the hospice concept
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Kindred Hospice on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Patient Care Manager Palm Desert August 2020 Kindred Hospice above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Palm Desert below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.