Website Customer Service Representative Job 121 Marketing Winter Parkby admin on more than 30 days
121 Marketing Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Website Customer Service Representative
Company: 121 Marketing
Job Description: We are seeking an ambitious and autonomous individual to help with the support and service of our website clients. This position involves working primarily with the CMS Joomla and also Wordpress. This position would be great for a person interested in improving their tech skills in areas such as web development, technical support, and server administration.
The candidate must have a positive customer centric energy, and a highly organized proactive work ethic as they will play a significant role in the company process. We provide top notch customer support and the candidate must also enjoy working with and helping people.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and co-workers.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS fundamentals.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop a plus but not required.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic about learning new things.
- Event calendar entries
- Event registration entries
- Ecommerce store setup
- Email marketing newsletters
- Email client troubleshooting
- Custom HTML forms
- Custom CSS layouts
- Image editing + more
Working Location: Temporarily remote with plans to resume in person at some point in the future. Our office is in downtown Winter Park near the Sunrail train station. We work in the Co.World co-working tech space. It’s a fun and energetic environment and includes unlimited snacks and drinks!
- 65% Paid Health Insurance
- 10 days PTO at day 1
- 401k w/ company match
- Casual dress code
- Fun office events and outings
- Free Treehouse account
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- support: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.