T Mobile Associate Manager Job T-Mobile Operated Express Stores Laurinburgby admin on July 17, 2020
T-Mobile Operated Express Stores Jobs 2020Description :
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet T-Mobile, America’s Un-carrier, serving 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Responsibilities You’re a born leader. You know how to inspire people and bring out the best in them. You’re exactly the person we’re looking for. In this role, you’ll partner with the Store Manager to lead and develop your team as you make great things happen for your customers.
Here are the details:
- It’s up to you to infuse every Sales Rep with a serious passion for our products and our mission
- You’ll also ensure that your customers get everything they need to make their experience unforgettable, and that means helping your team go the extra mile for their customers, solving the whole problem every time out
- No one likes to wait, and you make sure that customer wait times are as low as they can be
- You stay current on all our products, services, and promotions, and help your team do likewise
- You also help with sourcing talent and developing your store team through ongoing coaching and recognition
- Keeping customer’s happy means that you handle discounts and credits when appropriate
- Finally, you’ll help in making sure the store always looks its best
That kind of responsibility takes just the right kind of person. Someone ready to go the extra mile and lead by example. Here’s a little more on what we’re looking for:
- You’ve got some prior experience in both customer service and sales
- You’ve also got experience managing people, with the unique ability to lead and coach people to deliver great results
- People who know you would say you’re an amazing communicator, able to interact like a pro with customers and teammates
- You’re computer proficient, with the ability to use basic programs like MS Office
- A high school degree or GED is essential
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in T Mobile Associate Manager Laurinburg August 2020 T-Mobile Operated Express Stores above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Laurinburg below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.