Associate Veterinarian Job My Pets Wellness Daytona Beachby admin on more than 30 days
My Pets Wellness Jobs 2020Description :
Title: Associate Veterinarian
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
Work Hours: Full-time/Part-time
Compensation: Above market base compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, CE and generous PTO. Our internal DVM support network provides in house CE, leadership development opportunities, commuter benefits, and more
My Pets Wellness has an immediate opening for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team!
The My Pets Wellness team is dedicated to creating a culture that prioritizes our team members’ mental health and overall wellbeing. The personal and professional wellness of our employees is truly at the forefront of everything we do. From our nationwide veterinary support group to our dedicated Director of Wellness, we are invested in our team members feeling supported, fulfilled, and balanced.
Our hospital networks include primary “hub” hospitals fully equipped with everything from digital dental radiography to ultrasound. Hub hospitals are supported by satellite “spoke” clinics that can provide outpatient care to an expanded area of clients. Our clinics are smaller in footprint and do not have surgery or radiology, but with our cloud-based records, patients can easily be sent to our primary hospital for advanced procedures and diagnostics. We strive to give our team the best staff, best equipment, and best clientele to make sure you continue to love your job every day.
- Committed to practicing high quality medicine with an interest in continued development and new medical techniques. Surgical and dental skills are essential.
- Proactively seeks new information by staying up to date with research on new product information and innovative therapeutics.
- Confidence in general practice medicine and surgery is necessary.
- Basic knowledge of dentistry is required, comfort with surgical extractions and interpretation of dental x-rays is preferred.
- Accurately document patient medical records with an attention to detail in order to support care offered and facilitate easy communication in a multi-doctor setting.
- Adherence to SOPs for proper documentation, handling and administering of controlled substances.
- Complete medical records in a timely manner.
Teamwork & Efficiency
- Communicate clearly, establishing standardized processes and consistency.
- Communicate pertinent information to colleagues for efficient case management.
- Participating in meetings, discussions, and decisions regarding the strategy and operation of the practice.
- Address any client concerns professionally.
- Clearly and thoroughly educate clients on proactive wellness and innovative treatment in order to facilitate trust and long-term pet wellness.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and ensure comprehension of recommendations to support high quality patient care.
Continuing Education Responsibilities
- Seek continuing education and training opportunities focusing on both areas of opportunity and areas of interest.
- Associate Veterinarians will not have direct responsibility for financial metrics. However, business training and development opportunities are available for those who have interest.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a small animal practice
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location.
- Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Open to recent graduates and experienced practitioners.
About My Pets Wellness:
My Pets Wellness is a veterinarian-founded team redesigning the culture of veterinary medicine. We’re invested in our doctors’ mental and physical wellbeing, and we offer the benefits and company culture to foster our team both as people and as professionals. Providing the best care for your patients requires taking care of yourself first, and we’re here to make sure you can.
A Family-First Approach:
As a family-first company, our team understands the challenges parent-practitioners often face in the workplace. We offer generous maternity and paternity leave options, pre-tax childcare flexible spending accounts, and the flexibility to adjust your schedule to fit the demands of parenthood and family life.
Why Join Right Now?
Our team is as committed to our people as we are the pets we care for. At MPW, you’re encouraged to take the time you need to be the best version of yourself. Flexible scheduling, a strong emphasis on mental health and work/life balance, professional mentorship relationships, cutting edge medical tools and technology, and continuing education opportunities are just a few reasons to join our growing pack!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
My Pets Wellness provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, My Pets Wellness complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
My Pets Wellness expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of My Pets Wellness employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Veterinarian: 2 years (Preferred)
For further information, please refer official source from My Pets Wellness on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.