Dermatologist Job Pinnacle Dermatology Management LLC Lapeerby admin on more than 30 days
Pinnacle Dermatology Management LLC Jobs 2020Description :
Pinnacle Dermatology is seeking a full-time general dermatologist to join our thriving practice in Lapeer, MI. This practice has an established patient base as it is a pillar in the community it serves as one of the only Dermatology practices in the area. This position is principally medical dermatology; however, there is also an opportunity to perform cosmetic dermatology if desired.
Joining the Pinnacle Dermatology family means letting us do the heavy lifting, liberating you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have an engaged leadership team and full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient’s needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients.. Requirements:
Candidate should have completed or be a current resident of an AAD accredited dermatology residency program and must be board certified/board eligible at the time of employment.
Pinnacle Dermatologists Benefit From:
- A lucrative compensation package including a production-based model with the obtainable opportunity to far, exceed national salary benchmark levels
- Benefits include medical, dental, life & disability insurance, paid malpractice, 401(k)+ company match, generous PTO packages, yearly CME allowance, and much more!
- Option to add tuition reimbursement and relocation assistance to the compensation package
- Partnership/equity opportunity
- Flexible schedule of 3-5 days per week to enjoy a work-life balance
- Multi-state expanding practice with the ability to relocate and maintain your level of seniority throughout your career
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Strong patient volumes and established referral base that is supported by marketing
- Supportive leadership team and a centralized call center to help with operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing, compliance, community outreach, insurance contracting, insurance pre-certification, patient appointments, callbacks, and so much more!
- Clinic support staff utilized to scribe for providers and clinic staff levels are proportionate with patient volume
- EMR systems that are dermatologically focused, intuitive, and easy to use
Pinnacle Dermatology, founded in 2004 under the partnership of board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon, Dr. Paula Lapinski, and board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Jose Rios. In 2017, Pinnacle aligned with Chicago Pacific Founders, one of the only healthcare based investment funds in dermatology, to create an alternative model to national dermatology practices. Today, Pinnacle Dermatology is present in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana, and Tennessee, with 49 clinics and plans to expand purposefully. Recently Pinnacle Dermatology and Rush University Medical Center, a nationally ranked academic health system, announced our exclusive affiliation in the Chicago area. Together, we’ve created a model for community and academic excellence in dermatology. Please visit our website (www.PinnacleSkin.com) to learn more about our partnerships and our culture.
Pinnacle Dermatology is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About the Area: Lapeer is one hour outside of Detroit in Southeast Michigan, along the Detroit River, across the border from Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Pinnacle Dermatology Management LLC on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.