Manager Trainee (Entry Level) Job Hertz Castleby admin on September 8, 2020
Hertz Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Our program provides hands-on training in: Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Fleet Management, and most importantly: People Management.
Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages including: hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance based bonuses. Branch Manager Trainees will progress through the training curriculum within their first nine months of employment. You will also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch Manager ranks.
The Management Training Curriculum program provides a clearly defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 12-18 months! Our promotions don’t stop there; our top level management regularly comes from the training ranks.
Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee, quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also provides world class benefits, which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers
- Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction
Support delivery services business by delivering products between businesses and local customers within assigned geographic area
- Load, transport, and deliver items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Ensure items are delivered in proper condition.
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time schedules.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries, as needed.
- Must have a smartphone and the ability to navigate an application and use GPS mapping application
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.