GED/Classroom Instructor Job PPEP Inc Somertonby admin on more than 30 days
Welcome to the karomall.com and at this time we would like to notify you the Latest Job Vacancies from the PPEP Inc. with the position of GED/Classroom Instructor which was opened this. If this job appropriates your qualifications, you can send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is so hard to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the minimal criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to be employe. Good job information GED/Classroom Instructor - PPEP Inc. below matches your qualifications. Be successful.
PPEP Inc. Jobs
GED/Classroom Instructor Job Opening in Somerton
The GED Instructor assists students in preparing for employment and/or further education after graduation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops a broad understanding of career and educational opportunities beyond graduation, and uses that understanding to assist students in academic and career planning.
- Becomes familiar with each student’s personal context as it relates to success in the HEP program, and provides appropriate guidance, counseling and parental contact.
- Maintains and improves personal knowledge relevant to the objectives of the Arizona GED examination, and, through mastery assessment helps students construct relevant understanding of the issues that the GED examination addresses.
- Develops and maintains the classroom environment as a model of the workplace (safe, quiet, and without distractions), and guides students in learning appropriate behavior that allows independent and productive effort toward career goals.
- Ability to teach all 5 subject areas: 1) Writing, 2) Social Studies, 3) Reading, 4) Science and 5) Mathematics.
- Maintain student attendance and document student advancement.
- Understands the rationale and implementation of required assessment; correctly administers and analyzes these assessments for appropriate student placement and diagnosis.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum three (3) years in teaching the G.E.D. curriculum in Spanish and English.
- Current Arizona Adult Education Certificate.
- Must possess a Class I FBI Fingerprint and Background Clearance Card.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Five (5) year prior work experience in teaching adults.
- Must be able to see a computer monitor.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift twenty five (25) pounds).
PPEP INC. IS AN EEO EMPLOYER - MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
MUST APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.PPEPHIRING.COM
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.50 - $19.50 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Night shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- teaching the G.E.D. curriculum in Spanish and English: 3 years (Required)
- Bilingual (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.