Experienced Carpenter Job Pioneer Construction and Restoration Redmondby admin on May 27, 2020
Pioneer Construction and Restoration Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Carpenter!
We are a Central Oregon based remodeling company looking to hire a reliable carpenter. The majority of our work consists of home remodeling and small commercial jobs.
We are looking for full-time, long-term employees. Applicants must be reliable, hard-working, coach-able, customer-oriented, detail-oriented, respectful, outgoing and willing to be part of a team! Top candidates will have at least 2-3 years hands-on experience in general construction, framing, remodel and/or property restoration work.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 plus years of estimating experience a must
- Experience in rough & finish carpentry, framing, cabinetry, roofing, siding, windows & door installation, flooring, drywall finishing, paint, tile, basic understanding of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and natural gas.
- Be able to communicate in English, verbal and written.
-Authorized to work in the United States.
-Basic computer and smart phone skills.
-Develop relationship with customers and respect their property.
-Must follow instructions from the Project Manager and Superintendent and execute said instructions.
-Sound knowledge of safety standards and procedures.
-Support Team Members in the field and communicate directly with office personnel.
-Perform basic vehicle and equipment maintenance.
-Requires a VALID DRIVERS LICENSE and have a clean driving record.
-MUST be able to pass a drug test as deemed necessary by management.
-MUST be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
-IICRC certified a plus (not required)
-Contractor License a plus-not required
-Previous insurance repair experience a plus
-High school graduate is preferred
-Ability to work in a variety of physical positions which include, but are not limited to, sitting, standing, kneeling, squatting, crawling, climbing and walking.
-Must be able to lift 50Lbs.
Pay is $ 18-28 an hour, and dependent on experience.
Company provides shop to job vehicles, phone, tablets and work tools.
We are a fun, professional company looking for a true team player.
If you are interested and qualified, please read this add thoroughly and respond via email with your completed resume, references and contact information. If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Restoration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Required)
Minimum carpentry proficiency:
- Journeyman (Required)
- One location
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Understanding customer requirements
- Responding to change orders
- Performing other trades (light electrical, plumbing, tile and granite, etc.)
- Operating light equipment (Bobcats, forklifts, etc.)
- Managing peers (dividing job tasks, working as a team)
- Managing or working with subcontractors
- Training apprentices and/or coworkers
- Recommending job improvements, alternative methods, etc. (problem solve)
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Knowledge of job site safety rules and regulations (OSHA)
- Knowledge of woods and their uses and adaptability
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in carpentry
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Day shift
- On call
For more detail information, please refer official source from Pioneer Construction and Restoration on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.