Fluid Systems Analyst Job The Aerospace Corporation Segundoby admin on more than 30 days
The Aerospace Corporation Recruitment 2020Description :
- Perform analysis, modeling, planning, and review functions associated with fluid systems characterization of space, launch, and reentry vehicles
- Assess steady and transient internal flows for both single phase and/or multi-phase states in-vehicle components/sub-systems
- Participation in multidisciplinary engineering teams to resolve vehicle design and performance issues
- Active involvement in on-site and off-site technical interchange meetings, review of contractor analyses, as well as hardware and mission assurance reviews
- Maintain technical currency and familiarity with industry-wide developments and evolution in fluid mechanics technologies related to space, launch, and reentry vehicles
- Work closely with the program office and interface with contractors, government laboratories, and academia
- Advanced degree in mechanical, chemical, aerospace, aeronautical engineering or related technical field
- 0-2 year of industry experience
- Experience or coursework in fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, and mass transfer
- Experience performing and documenting detailed technical studies, and delivering technical presentations
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance, which is issued by the U.S. government. U.S. citizenship is required to obtain a security clearance.
- PhD in engineering with coursework and/or research in both incompressible and compressible flows
- Experience in the use of computational fluid dynamics techniques and/or analytical engineering tools
- Experience with testing
- Experience in mass transfer and/or heat transfer
Additional Requisition Details Clearance Requirement: Secret Access: None Polygraph: None Relocation Available: [[relo]] Employment Type: Regular Work Schedule: Full Time
Company Statement The Aerospace Corporation has provided independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs since 1960. We operate a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) for the United States Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office, and support all national security space programs. We also apply more than 50 years of experience with space systems to provide critical solutions to technologically complex systems in such areas as communications, shipping, law enforcement, and cyber, among others. From our inception, our highly skilled technical staff has focused on ensuring the success of every mission and developing the most effective and economic space-related hardware and software in the world. Our greatest asset is the technical expertise of our people. Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities are staffed by some of the leading scientists in the world. All Aerospace employees working in organizations with technical responsibilities are required to apply for and maintain at least a Secret clearance. U.S. citizenship is required for those positions. Equal Opportunity Commitment The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you’re an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email at [email protected] You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Engineer, Chemical Research, Aerospace, Laboratory, Technology, Engineering, Aviation, Science
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Fluid Systems Analyst Segundo July 2020 The Aerospace Corporation above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Segundo below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.