Web Developer / SQL Job Agate Software INC Okemosby admin on more than 30 days
Agate Software, INC. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Agate Software, a leader in Grant Management Solutions has an opening on our R&D Team. We are looking for qualified people who are interested in web development work, as well as backend database work using SQL.
Our web-based solutions will have a User-Interface that will incorporate Bootstrap, MVC, VB.NET, jQuery, Linq, and SQL. The qualified candidate will be able to showcase skills in at least some of these languages as well as demonstrated front end experience with HTML/CSS.
Major responsibilities include:
- Assist in the design and development of easy-to-use, high quality browser-based user interfaces.
- Work off tasks assigned by the Product Manager, discuss designs, collaborate with R&D team on problem solving and system stability.
- Perform other similar and related duties as required or as directed.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Experience in web design
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Graphic Design
- Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Solid Object Oriented programming skills with VB.NET; bootstrap a plus
- Experience with SQL Server, XML, XSL, queries and links to data displayed and captured via UI components.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- MVC: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
For further information, please refer official source from Agate Software, INC. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Agate Software, INC., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.