Liquor Store Warehouse Associate Job goPuff Bostonby admin on more than 30 days
goPuff Jobs 2020Description :
(Shift: Must Be Able to Work Various 8 hour Shifts Between the Hours of 7am12am, Including Weekends.)
is seeking a rockstar, self-starting and ambitious individual to lead a start-up Retail Operation. As a Store Associate, you will be in charge of our customer-facing retail location. You will be working with a strong central team that will give you the tools you need to succeed in delivering a great customer experience. If you’re a growth-minded individual, if you like to have the ball, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with general operations according to company policies and procedures
- Build and maintain a sales and service culture focused on customer experience, brand awareness, and loyalty. Create and foster a sales-focused environment through the training and development of team members at all levels
- Ownership of overall store appearance in accordance with marketing and merchandising guidelines, while providing a great customer shopping experience through efficient and reliable retail operations management
- Ensure visual presentation guidelines are maintained at all times, including signage and pricing
- Maintain store inventory levels and safety standards; ensure asset protection
- Participate in product knowledge training and implement in-store through team coaching
- Effectively use company information, tools, and systems to meet customer and team member need
- Drive retail sales, margin, and company metrics
- 2-3 years of retail sales, customer service, or hospitality management experience
- Prior experience on a sales-focused team and creating a sales culture/environment, and managing overall financial performance
- 21 years of age or older
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires
- Strong business agility and flexibility
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time and meet deadlines
- History of willingly assisting others and acting as a team player
- Self Starter: You can execute tasks, but you rarely have to be asked. You take the right actions where needed and do so independently
- Excellent communicator: You take the time to effectively listen to others and eloquently communicate the why, when leading a team through any initiative
- Intellectually curious: You never stop asking why or seeking to understand the root cause of issues
- Grit: While others in a room are talking about the impossibility of a challenge, you are in the corner getting to work. When you are done conquering a challenge you look immediately for the next one
- Strong Leader: Your people trust and respect you because you have earned their trust and respect. You recognize that your success is merely the sum total of the individual successes of your team members
We’re currently in 80+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at .
The Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Consent to Contact
By applying for this position and clicking the submit button below you consent and allow and its agents, including but not limited to Integrity Staffing Solutions, (hereinafter “”) to contact you at the telephone number provided in your application by text message, voice call, automated dialer, prerecorded call or any other method, regarding job opportunities and agree and authorize that may use automated calls or texts to alert you of interview event dates, start date reminders and any other job related communications.
By applying with you are confirming that the telephone number you provide in your application belongs to you and that you have the authorization to provide consent that this phone number be used as your contact method. You also confirm that this is the phone number you are requesting we use to contact you and that you give your unrestricted consent to that will allow them to make prerecorded calls, texts, calls using an automated dialer or automated texts to this telephone number.
You also understand and agree that you are required to notify in writing of any change to the provided phone number or the above consent. This includes, but is not limited to, informing if you no longer own or control the telephone number you are providing. You agree to indemnify against any damages that it incurs for your failing to provide changes to your phone number or your consent. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by simply pressing 3 during an automated call, or by entering STOP after a text message.
For further information, please refer official source from goPuff Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with goPuff, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.