Contract Administrator Job Adapt To Solve Inc LaGrangeby admin on more than 30 days
Adapt To Solve, Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Contracts Administrator will help prepare, review, negotiate, and administer contracts and purchase orders.
- Prepares and files reports on federal and state sales
- Reviews and maintains cost proposals and invoicing for federal and state government contract compliance.
- Maintains documentation required for federal and state contract compliance.
- Prepares and administers contracts and purchase orders with specific vendors.
- Compares bids from vendors and determines, or assists with determination, to whom contracts will be awarded.
- Evaluates vendor proposals to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Confirms that terms and delivery dates are accurate.
- Evaluates competence of vendors and reviews their invoices for accuracy.
- Maintains database regarding vendors’ performance and quality of product(s).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of government contracts and accounting principles and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Self-Motivated as well as excellent team-work skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Three years of relevant experience required or related field.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Travel to sites when needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Contracts: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Adapt To Solve, Inc e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.