Behavioral Health Technician - Entry Level (Columbus OH) Job Trumpet Columbusby admin on more than 30 days
Trumpet Behavioral Health Vacancies 2020 - Trumpet Behavioral Health invite a new worker to fill Behavioral Health Technician - Entry Level (Columbus, OH) that will be placed in Columbus.
Trumpet Behavioral Health Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Become a Behavior Skills Therapist with Trumpet Behavioral Health!
Do you want to make a difference in a child’s life? Do you love learning and helping others? Are you looking for part time work?
If you answered yes then working as a Behavioral Skills Therapist might be the right fit for you! Trumpet Behavioral Health is looking for individuals who are passionate about making a change for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and developmental disabilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Work one on one with individuals in their home or one of our centers
- Help clients reach individualized goals under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Use a company provided tablet to collect data on programs
- Collaborate with a care team to ensure client progress
Who You Are:
- Compassionate, caring, energetic and flexible
- Available to work part time Monday-Friday between the hours of 3PM-7:30PM
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely and submit required immunization records
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and is receptive to feedback
- Ability to pass a state and federal background check
- Have reliable transportation to willingness to travel throughout service area
Why You’ll Love Trumpet:
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- 40+ hours of paid training prior to working with clients
- Earn sick time off while working part-time
- The opportunity to gain supervised hours if you are enrolled in BCBA or BCaBA coursework
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the children served and their families
What WE are doing to protect Team Member's due to COVID-19
- Interview/hiring process is ALL virtual
- Our training program is virtual and something you can complete from the safety of your own home!
- Health Screenings for both our clients and team member's
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Columbus, OH (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Are you comfortable working in clients homes?
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.