Production Team Leader (First Shift) Job Nestle Purina PetCare Company Saint Josephby admin on September 21, 2020
Nestle Purina PetCare Company Jobs 2020Description :
As a Production Team Leader, you will coordinate duties of approximately thirty production operators. These duties include improving safety, reducing costs, improving quality, maximizing the department’s effectiveness through long term planning and project implementation, providing appropriate training and development, ensuring consistent roll out of plant policies & procedures, and maintaining open communications and positive employee relations. In this role, you will also drive continuous improvement within your team.
- Motivate and lead a shift of approximately 30 employees to achieve safety, quality, and performance goals.
- Drive continuous improvement by using day-to-day problem solving tools and root cause analysis to eliminate reoccurring issues.
- Review and approve Safety and Quality records throughout shift.
- Support Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) activities and drive integrated workgroups.
- Submit work requests to maintenance through SAP.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment,
- 1+ years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing, military, or related environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission-you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [email protected] to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.
For further information, please refer official source from Nestle Purina PetCare Company on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.