Customer Service Engineer Job Worldwide TechServices Tucsonby admin on more than 30 days
Worldwide TechServices Recruitment 2020Description :
The Customer Service Engineeris an intermediate position that performs tasks related to the repair of a variety of technology-based products typically associated in an end-user computing environment.
- Performs basic and moderately complex troubleshooting and repair activities, typically associated in an end-user environment, including but not limited to PC’s, desktops, laptops, tablets and printers.
- Provide support to client identified VIPs
- Responds to change management requests including installing new PC equipment, providing end-user desk side support and other related activities.
- Perform Install/Move/Add or Change (IMAC) activities.
- Perform all assigned desk-side support activities
- Display outstanding technical and professional services skills at all times
- Meetestablished customer service satisfaction levels and other operational/customer service metrics as outlined in established guidelines
- Proactively communicate with the end-user and service desk personnel regarding arrival times, repair time estimates and status of the repair
- Understands and follows all documented service operations policies and procedures.
- Other duties or certifications may be assigned to meet business needs
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires technical school certification or equivalent of 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Maintain all required OEM Certifications as directed by Management
- Knowledge of relevant software and hardware systems
- Understanding of ITIL methodologies
- A+ certification is desired
- May require additional customer-specific certifications or training as required
- Excellence in communication and customer-facing skills
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions and processes with minimal instruction
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Must own a basic repair kit
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Worldwide TechServices system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.