Receptionist/Health Screener Job Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Englewoodby admin on more than 30 days
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Recruitment 2020Description :
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Colorado's largest and most comprehensive provider of cancer care has an exciting opportunity for a health screener in Englewood at our Swedish clinic. This is a Full-Time temporary position that expected to last 8-10 weeks. Must be able to work Monday-Friday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets patients and visitors into the clinic in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Follow all clinic site rules and procedures and adherence to PPE.
- Perform temperature screening for site personnel, patients and approved visitors entering facility
- Maintain lobby area in a neat and orderly manner. Clean/sanitize lobby per clinic rules and procedures. (clinic specific)
- Demonstrates an understanding of patient confidentiality to protect the patient and clinic/corporation.
- Follows policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency of the front office.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Position is entry level and requires 0-3 years experience, preferably in a medical setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work may require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, operate a calculator, telephone, copier and other such office equipment. Vision must be correctable to 20/20 and hearing must be in the normal range for telephone contacts. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for prolonged periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment. Involves contact with patients and public.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $14.75 - $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
This position will be required to wear full personal protective equipment that we will provide, i.e. mask, face shield, etc.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- 1 - 3 months
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.