Skilled Laborer Job CEDAR PARK GROUP Scrantonby admin on more than 30 days
CEDAR PARK GROUP Jobs 2020Description :
Cedar Park Group -Northeast Pennsylvania's most reliable and professional labor subcontractor has immediate positions available for qualified Construction Laborers
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment
- OSHA 10 certification a plus!
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Self-motivated team player
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from CEDAR PARK GROUP on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.