Member Service Representative Job Greater Nevada Credit Union Fernleyby admin on July 27, 2020
Greater Nevada Credit Union Recruitment 2020Description :
is currently seeking a Member Service Representative to join our Fernley branch in Fernley, Nevada.
As a Greater Nevada employee you are expected to promote the products, services and image of Greater Nevada on a continuing basis to personnel, members, volunteers, business partners and the community at-large. This is expected to be done by demonstrating the employee’s elements of Greater Nevada’s C.A.R.E. culture that are Competence, Attitude, Relationship Building, and Effectiveness through appropriate words and actions.
The day to day job duties of a Member Service Representative is to perform sales and service functions and generating sales referrals within the branch to assist in achieving branch and organizational goals. Incumbents in this position focus on providing quality financial services to members and prospective members.
Apply today and see what it means to Live Greater!
Essential Functions of the Job
- Effectively demonstrate our vision and purpose as an organization by “Helping More People Live Greater”
- Open, close, and process transactions on member accounts
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all member information
- Recommend appropriate products and services to help members achieve their financial goals
- Maintain knowledge of all products and services
- Apply appropriate procedures and reporting requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act
- Comply with all regulatory compliance guidelines
- Previous customer/member service experience
- Previous experience selling or referring products or services
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective relationship building skills
- Exhibits friendly and outgoing personality
- Enjoy working directly with the public
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Time management
- High level of attention to detail
- While performing the duties of your job you may regularly be required to sit and use a keyboard (including repetitive motions with hands, fingers, arms, etc.).
- HSA Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k and Match
- Federal Holiday Paid Time Off
- Vacation and Sick time
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
For further information, please refer official source from Greater Nevada Credit Union Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Greater Nevada Credit Union, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.