Paint Store Assistant Manager Job Sherwin-Williams Juneauby admin on July 16, 2020
Sherwin-Williams Job Vacancies 2020Description :
SUMMARY OF POSITION: This position will assist in managing a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. The position is responsible for supporting all aspects of store operations, including customer service, marketing, merchandising, inventory and store safety. This role will supervise and train store staff, and is responsible for contacting customers to generate sales leads.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior experience in a retail environment.
- Bachelors Degree in a business-related field.
- Ability to grow wholesale business by conducting effective lead generation calls.
- Ability to manage staff, which includes training, delegating work assignments and evaluating work performance.
- Operational skills related to non-selling activities such as financial reports, credit and accounts receivable performance, scheduling and inventory control.
- Wholesale and retail customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Planning and organizational skills, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
For further information, please refer official source from Sherwin-Williams Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Sherwin-Williams, please register yourself at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Paint Store Assistant Manager Juneau August 2020 Sherwin-Williams above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Juneau below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.