Meat Cutter Job Eden General Store Incby admin on November 6, 2020
Eden General Store, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Cutter must have at least one year of experience cutting meat and be able to identify a piece of meat and know what types of cuts will come from it.
Cutter will cull the case of any product that needs to be pulled and replace with new product. Work all pre packed items. Order and clean up. Sometimes having to cost out a price on product.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Meat Cutting: 1 year (Required)
- Every week
- Store Manager
- Less than a week prior
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- The right person could advance to the meat manager position.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Eden General Store, Inc. on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.