2nd Shift Production Associate Job Katayama American Shelbyvilleby admin on December 19, 2020
Katayama American Recruitment 2021Description :
- Perform process control checks, start-up checks, and operator maintenance checks.
- Utilize factory supplies as required; perform material identification, and use materials per VPI.
- Perform process job and machine adjustments per VPI.
- Participate in all training programs provided.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Post daily production output, review weekly process chart, and maintain scrap and efficiency charts.
- Execute die changes per schedule.
- Notify teamleader or Supervisor in event of problem.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
This position is in a factory environment with moving equipment and varing temperatures.
This position requires standing 100% of the time. Success of this line depends on teamwork and cooperation of 4 – 6 employees in a “piece-by-piece” operation.
This position would operate various equipment such as: press, rotary bender, cutting saws, robot welder, sanders, spot weld, automotive oiler, and drill presses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.31 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Face Masks required. Social Distancing.
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
For more detail information, please refer official source from Katayama American on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.