Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic With CDL Job Nowak Construction Co Inc Goddardby admin on more than 30 days
Nowak Construction Co., Inc. Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Nowak Construction Co., Inc. is an underground utility contractor based out of Goddard, Kansas that works in the following states: Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Missouri. We participate in the construction of capital improvements, residential and commercial development projects, and the installation of energy and communications infrastructure.
Diesel Mechanic RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Repair, rewire, and troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Clean parts by spraying them with grease solvent or immersing them in tanks of solvent.
- Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace sub-assemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Research, order, and maintain parts inventory for services and repairs.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Skills
- Basic mechanical knowledge including electrical, hydraulic and diesel engines
- General knowledge of basic hand tools, air tools, precision measuring tools and instruments, diagnostic software, cranes and rigging equipment.
- Knowledge of use of various heavy equipment.
Diesel Mechanic Job Requirements
- Must have own tools under 1"
- Must be physically capable of performing tasks.
- Must be dependable.
- Neat and clean appearance.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Read, speak, and comprehend English.
- Must be able to perform task safely.
- Work schedule is 7am-5:30pm Mon-Fri
- Must be able to obtain CDL or have CDL Class A or B
Diesel Mechanic Employee Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- heavy equipment mechanic: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Class A CDL (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information, please refer official source from Nowak Construction Co., Inc. on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.