Registration Clerk - Full Time Bilingual Job Astria Health Sunnysideby admin on more than 30 days
Astria Health Jobs 2020Description :
Responsible for providing professional, courteous assistance to patients seeking services within Astria Sunnyside Hospital. Perform a variety of general administrative support duties associated with the patient intake process.
- Six months’experience in a medical office preferred.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Strong computer skills required; must type 45+ WPM with accuracy.
- Outstanding customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communications, ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurance preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
Work is primarily performed in an office setting and is considered sedentary work. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Walking and standing are required only occasionally. Requires exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Requires normal/corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Requires good manual and finger dexterity to operate computers, phones, and handle documents. The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Location: · Admitting
Schedule: Full Time, Days
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.