Freedom Boat Club - Dock Masters Sarasota Hidden Harbor Marina Job Brunswick Corporationby admin on November 18, 2020
Brunswick Corporation Hiring 2020 - Brunswick Corporation give an opportunity to apply Freedom Boat Club - Dock Masters - Sarasota Hidden Harbor Marina that will be placed in Sarasota.
Brunswick Corporation Jobs 2020Description :
Love working outside? Love the water? Love boating?
Freedom Boat Club is the nation's oldest and largest private member boat club and we are currently looking to add a highly customer-focused person to our dock staff. The position will require weekend and holiday hours. Part-Time with potential for Full-Time.
Join Freedom Boat Club as a dock staff team member and enjoy working around boats and boaters! We are looking for a dynamic individual to handle boat reservations, assist club members on and off the boats, and clean and prepare boats for the next member as they return from a day on the water.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet members in a friendly, upbeat, courteous and professional manner
- Drive boats between storage slips and member loading dock
- Assist members in boarding / un-boarding boats with emphasis on safety
- Check-out members using a handheld computer tablet
- Perform check of equipment on board (Life vests, Anchor, Dock Lines, etc)
- Check-in members returning with boats and swipe credit card for fuel payment
- Familiarize yourself with local waters in order to provide basic chart guidance to members
- Fuel boats at marina fuel dock
- Clean boats and stage equipment for their next outings
- Deep clean boats as needed
- Daily clerical work to prepare reservation log, fuel log and weather reports
- Weekend/Holiday shifts required
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High School degree
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Boating experience in and around boats is desirable
- Ability to perform minor boat maintenance (engine oil, drive oil, filters, bilge pump, etc)
- Physical ability to lift / carry up to 30 lbs
- Physical ability to board and un-board boats dozens of times per day
- Physical ability to clean boats often using handle mounted brush
- Occasional kneeling / stooping to clean interior of boat compartments
- Vision adequate to read / manipulate hand held computer tablets
- Ability to maintain a calm, positive attitude during periods of high activity
- Highly effective communications skills and friendly customer service is absolutely required
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working unsupervised
- High attention to detail
- Maintain a clean work area
- Control traffic in marina area and assist customers with docking boats
- Always operate with an emphasis on guest hospitality
- Use "clean as you go" method when performing your work duties.
- Adhere to all safety policies
- Maintain a cooperative, team attitude in working with supervisors and fellow employees
- Maintain a positive attitude toward the dock and the job being performed
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Brunswick Corporation system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.