Counselor CAT Team Job Centerstone LaBelleby admin on more than 30 days
Centerstone Recruitment 2020Description :
At , our mission is delivering care that changes people’s lives. For over 60 years, has been providing community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. We’re committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you’re a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Reports to work as scheduled on a daily basis to perform job duties to facilitate the development of therapeutic relationships with clients and to facilitate consistent client services.
- Provide individual, group and family counseling/psychotherapy primarily on-site (e.g. home or school) and in CAT office. Assist with development and implementation of therapy groups as needed.
- Assume primary responsibility for assessing child and family strengths, challenges and needs. In conjunction with the team, responsible for developing, writing, implementing, evaluating and revising overall treatment goals and plans per on-going assessment of needs and input from the child and family.
- Conduct on-going assessment of behavior, mental status, signs and symptoms mental health disorder, physical and dental health, substance use, and educational, social, developmental and family functioning. Refer child and family for additional services as identified.
- Consult with the school system, community agencies and families to maintain coordination of the treatment process. Advocate for child and family’s rights and needs.
- Assist families with developing natural support systems.
- Provide on-call crisis intervention services via phone during nighttime and weekend hours as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required.
Time Type:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with .
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term DisabilityCompany Paid
- Wellness ProgramsCompany Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life InsuranceCompany Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment InsuranceCompany Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movementWe encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time OffGenerous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Programassists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Centerstone on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.